CISR NET also termed as CSIR-UGC NET is a national level exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) which is an entrusted agency by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
This exam facilitates the selection of candidates for the award for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professor to serve as lecturers in Indian universities and colleges. Candidates clearing the CSIR NET exam set to become lecturers in the subject areas that fall under the faculty of Science and Technology only.
- Unit-Wise Material
- Special Doubt Sessions
- Exam clearance guidance
- 15 Practice Test Series
- 5 Previous Year Solved Test Series
- Aspirants can reschedule (postpone) the exam anytime
- Analysis of Mock Test papers based on the difficulty level and nature of questions
- Comprehensive analysis of previous year questions papers
- Aspirants will get their scorecard immediately after submitting a test