GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is a national level exam conducted jointly by seven IITs (Indian Insititute of Technology) and IISc (Indian Institute of Science), Bangalore on the behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB-GATE), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India.
The GATE allows candidates to get admission to postgraduate programs/courses in engineering (ME/M.Tech) and research courses or doctoral programs in Engineering/Technology/Architecture at IITs, NITs, IIITs, etc, and in relevant branches of Arts and Science at institutions supported by the MoE and other government agencies.
The GATE also opens up opportunities for PSU jobs at BHEL, GAIL, HAL, IOCL, NTPC, ONGC, PGCI, etc.
- Unit-Wise Material
- Special Doubt Sessions
- Exam clearance guidance
- pecial Doubt Sessions
- 15 Practice Test Series
- 5 Previous Year Solved Test Series
- Aspirants can reschedule (postpone) the exam anytime
- Analysis of Mock Test papers based on the difficulty level and nature of questions
- Comprehensive analysis of previous year questions papers
- Aspirants will get their scorecard immediately after submitting a test