The system at VedPrep works in a transparent manner. Our refund policy ensures that all the refunds are processed in a fair manner.
In case, where a student expresses his intention of not attending the institute, and withdrawing his admission, he/she will have to visit the branch/ centre in person and submit his/her application in writing stating the reason for seeking a refund.
The date of submission of written application for refund at the branch/centre will be considered for the purpose of calculation of the refund amount.
- No Fee Refund Policy for seat booking into Classroom coaching program & Online class program.
- Fee paid against seat booking ( Classroom or Online program) are non-transferable.
- In case of excess fee payment, refund stands within 10 working days of receiving such complain.
- No Fee Refund Policy is available for Postal/Distance Learning/Booklet/Study Materials/Online Test Series/Pen-Drive Video lectures course.
- In case you feel that the service/product details provided to you are not as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our administrator Email : firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone : +91-9136597244