NTA declared the results of the UGC NET 2023 examination on 13th April. After the declaration of results, out of more than 8 lakh students who appeared for the UGC NET examination only 50,000 students managed to clear the exam. A recent notification by NTA informed that they’ll be releasing the e-certificate for the UGC NET 2023 exam very soon. This blog will be covering everything that you need to know about the e-certificate and how you can download yours.
What is UGC NET e-certificate?
After the declaration of results, NTA releases an e-certificate for all the students who pass the examination as proof for future reference. The e-certificate can be used as proof that the student has qualified NET and is eligible for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor posts in Indian colleges and universities.
How To Download e-certificate for UGC NET 2023?
National Testing Agency (NTA) has not released the e-certificate yet but it’s just a matter of time before they do so. Here is the guide to how you can download your e-certificate for the UGC NET 2023 examination.
Once the e-certificate is released,
- Go to ecertificate.nta.ac.in and click on proceed with the website
- Candidate login page will be displayed on your screen
- Click on the select institution and choose whichever exam certificate you want to download
- A new page will be displayed where you’ll have to enter your credentials including roll number, date of birth, and exam session
- Proceed by entering the captcha and your e-certificate will be displayed on your screen
- Download and print for future reference
NTA will be releasing the e-certificate very soon now so all the qualified aspirants should keep a close eye on the updates. We’ll be updating you as soon as the e-certificates are out and wish you all the best for future.